Acoustical Ceiling Panels
Acoustical Ceiling Panels is an option for all types of classrooms, gyms and training facilities. Classrooms often have poor acoustics and as a result of it students can have difficulties hearing one another and concentrating.
Gyms and indoor pools are constructed as large open areas and sound bounces off of these reflective surfaces. Adding Acoustical Ceiling Panels in classrooms and gyms can reduce the reverberation, echo and create better sound across all types of functions.
Acoustical Ceiling Panels is standard sound absorption panels that is perfect for most applications with the exception of use in high abuse areas.
Acoustical Ceiling Panels ANC-4000 available in 1″ and 2″ thickness with sizes up to a maximum of 4′ x 10′.
- Ceiling Sound Absorption Panel Substrate: 6-7# PCF rigid fiberglass core with optional chemically hardened edges.
- Ceiling Sound Absorption Panel Mounting: WZ clips.
Ceiling Panel Finishes
- Guildford of Maine FR 701 Style 2100 is standard
- Designer and customer specified fabrics are available
Acoustical Ceiling Sound Absorption Panel NRC Ratings
- 1″ : .80 – .90
- 2″ : 1.05 – 1.15
Ceiling Sound Absorption Panel Edge Details
Square, Bevel, Radius, Miter
ANC-3000 Ceiling Sound Absorption Panel Installation Instructions
The ANC-3000 Sound Absorption panel can be installed on walls or ceiling using mechanical clips, adhesive or hook & loop. Consult with factory for best-suited mounting for your application.
- Colors : 48 polyester fabric Guilford colors
- Size: Custom cut thru 4’x 10′
- Thickness: 1/2″, 3/4″, 1″, 1 ½ & 2″
- Density: 7 pounds per cubic foot
- Fire Rating : ASTM E 84 Class A approved
- Smoke Density: 22.75
- Breaking Strength: 150 lb/in.
- Density: 2 lb/ft
- Temperature Limits: -20OF to 180OF